WHAT AM I UP TO RIGHT NOW?
The pandemic has caused all of us to rethink and reinvent our lives whether we want to or not.
Some will see the change as something terrible, other will see it as an opportunity.
I choose to see it as the latter.
- I've been practicing. Not only my saxophone skills, but my flute, clarinet, bass clarinet, EWI, DAW, Mixing, and composition skills!
- I've created a couple of new books/ebooks and still have a couple in line. You'll find the newest ones in my shop and on Amazon.
- I've been learning to improve my writing for strings.
- I've been learning to compose for film.
- I am composing music for a long overdue project "The Spherical Orchestra". I've added a string quartet (that's one reason why I'm learning more about writing for strings), and a few winds (flute, clarinet, bass clarinet, trumpet, trombone, maybe tuba) to the jazz rhythm section.
I'm recording all this myself at first, but I will be collaborating with other musicians digitally to bring more "life" into the project. The first single is available here.
Exercising and practicing Wing Tzun / Wing Chun (I've been doing this for 13 years, and I'm a trainer.) and Xing Yi Quan.
So, you see, I'm keeping myself busy and hoping I'm not biting off more than I can chew. :-)
Please be sure to visit often to stay in the loop about the newest developments.
Music & Audio
Check out my Gigs