- Are you an amateur, hobby, or semi-professional saxophonist?
- You haven’t played or have taken lessons in a long time and you want to start up again?
- Are you busy as hell and feel like you have no time to take regularly scheduled lessons like music schools demand?
- Do you want to enjoy your playing and enjoy learning again?
If any of the above is true for you, then I am that saxophone coach for you!
Why do I call myself a “Saxophone Coach”?
Just like any coach, I’m here to help you reach your goals, whatever they are, and make saxophone playing the exciting and fun experience for you that it always should be. I’ll give you the tools you need to advance your playing, learn more repertoire, learn improvisation, learn music theory, and improve your skills. All in a stress-free atmosphere.
And just like any coach, I’m on your side to work with you and not just tell you what to do.
Here's what you get:
- Personalized monthly assignments - Text lessons are tailored to your skill level, practice time, and your goals. Assignments include technical studies, linear development, all geared to develop every aspect of proficiency on your instrument and your general musicianship.
- Personal critique of your playing - Based on a video or an audio sample that you provide, you'll get feedback from me on how to improve your playing / improvisational skills.
- Ask me questions at any time - Do you have trouble understanding a certain concept, skill, approach and such? Drop me a line, give me a call and let's clear things up!
ATTENTION! I ONLY HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS AVAILABLE! BOOK YOUR COACHING NOW! THE SOONER, THE BETTER!