Improve your Saxophone sound, technique, and improvisational skills. Get intensive coaching.
Play music with others under the magnificent sun on Mallorca.
Take in the historical scenery and great food at a beautiful Finca on Mallorca’s countryside.
Partake in trips to jazz clubs and cultural events in Palma, Inca, Sa Pobla and/or Pollença.
Summer / Fall 2019
Instructor: Evan Tate
Maximum number of participants: 10
Duration: 6 Days
Day 1: Arrival in the afternoon, dinner, lessons approx. 20 to 22 o’clock
2nd, 3rd, 4th Day: Course program mornings and afternoons 3 hours.
5th day: for free design
6th day: Course program in the morning and afternoon 3 hours.
7th day: departure after breakfast
Arrival and departure
Arrival is in the mid to afternoon.
Welcoming the participants between 18:30 and 19:30.
Departure on the last day after breakfast.
Course price: EUR 1,200
- Accommodation in a double room (or double room as single room).
- Travel to and from Palma de Mallorca must be organized by the participants themselves.
- Accommodation with full board.
- Drinks (except for breakfast drinks) are not included in the course price.
- Classes on the day of arrival in the evening, on the remaining days in the morning and in the afternoon three hours each.
- Lessons on the departure day: 3 hours in the morning.
For organizational and legal reasons, we require a binding registration with our registration form for each booking. The easiest way is to register via our homepage via online booking.
All fees must be paid in full 30 days before the starting date.
Links for registration will be announced at least 3 months in advance of the course.