Evan Tate has been a member of the Jazz Saxophone Faculty at the University of Music & Performing Arts, Munich, as well as University of Music & Performing Arts, Mannheim.
He is the author of several books including; “250 Jazz Patterns”, “Blues & Rhythm Changes in All Keys”, “Master the Basics: Saxophone”, “The Soprano Saxophone”, & “Coltrane Changes”.
- My Books are now available on the Amazon Kindle Store!
- Karen Edwards and Friends
- But Is It Art?
- HARALD RÜSCHENBAUM/WOLFGANG ROTH REUNION BIGBAND
- THE MUNICH UPTOWN JAZZ ORCHESTRA
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Jazz Solos
- 30.11.18 – Jazzbar Vogler – Karen Edwards and Friends
- 12.11.18 – Jazzclub Unterfahrt – Uptown Jazz Orchestra
- Improv Etude over “There Will Never Be Another You”
- Improv Etude over “Cherokee”