Evan Tate has been a member of the Jazz Saxophone Faculty at the University of Music & Performing Arts, Munich, as well as University of Music & Performing Arts, Mannheim.
He is the author of several books including; “250 Jazz Patterns”, “Blues & Rhythm Changes in All Keys”, “Master the Basics: Saxophone”, “The Soprano Saxophone”, & “Coltrane Changes”.
- HARALD RÜSCHENBAUM/WOLFGANG ROTH REUNION BIGBAND
- THE MUNICH UPTOWN JAZZ ORCHESTRA
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Jazz Solos
- 30.11.18 – Jazzbar Vogler – Karen Edwards and Friends
- 12.11.18 – Jazzclub Unterfahrt – Uptown Jazz Orchestra
- Improv Etude over “There Will Never Be Another You”
- Improv Etude over “Cherokee”
- A New FREE Improv Etude on Patreon!
- 19.10.18 – Theater LEO17 – The Project Reunion – Urban Gospel Konzert
- Are Jazz Musicians missing the boat?