Evan Tate has been a member of the Jazz Saxophone Faculty at the University of Music & Performing Arts, Munich, as well as University of Music & Performing Arts, Mannheim.
He is the author of several books including; "250 Jazz Patterns", "Blues & Rhythm Changes in All Keys", "Master the Basics: Saxophone", "The Soprano Saxophone", & "Coltrane Changes".
- Salsabigband Wawancó
- Karen Edwards and Friends
- Enclosures for Improvisation – Part One
- Stephan Weiser und Co.
- Chasin’ The Trane – Part 3 Bonus!
- Tracey Cooper Quintett
- Chasin’ The ‘Trane – Part 2 on Patreon!
- Try this “Minimalist” Exercise to improve your Improvisation
- Playing over a Dominant 7th Chord
- The Importance of Composing in Improvisation